Dates: Friday, Sep. 15, Saturday Sep. 16 & Sunday, Sep. 17, 2023
Gates open: Friday (2:00pm - 9:00pm), Sat & Sun (11:00 am - 9:00 pm)
How To Get Here
Public transit info is available at the
Santa Cruz Metro web site.
Driving directions are available on the
Camp web site.
What You Can Bring
- Blankets and pillows
- Regular-size/unframed backpacks
- Guests are encouraged to bring a water bottle or jug
- Low back chairs
- Personal cameras with a detachable lens 2 inches or shorter
What You Can't Bring
- No RV parking
- Personal shade tents
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Framed or large backpacks
- Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the festival)
- Cans of ANY kind
- Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles inside Festival grounds
- Fireworks and explosives
- Instruments and laser pointers
- Food, Coolers
- Video equipment - no video recording will be allowed
- Professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than 2 inches, tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs
- No illegal vending is permitted - no unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
Reasonably priced food (including vegetarian/vegan options) and drinks will be available on-site.
Our primary goal is to create a safe and secure environment for all
festival attendees. To ensure this, there will be on-site security
provided by local police and private security companies. If you're
experiencing any problems whatsoever, locate a festival staff member,
security guard, or police officer.
First Aid will be on-site to help you with any type of medical
problem. If you need assistance, go to the medical tent, or look for
a police officer or festival staff member.
Interested in vending at Santa Cruz Mountain Sol? Tell us about yourself
Map of Venue
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org