Hey SOL fest folks!
We are thrilled to announce that some limited nearby camping is available.
The NEST is a 5 minute (1.7 miles) drive from the Henry Cowell Park entrance side to our Festival Venue.
This local non-profit has graciously agreed to open their property allow camping on their beautiful 25-acre property.
The NEST is an organization that provides outdoor educational opportunities.
The camping is primitive and undeveloped. There are a few ranch animals at the bottom of the property. Some horses and goats.
Respect and sensitivity for the land and the neighborhood is important.
This is a unique and special opportunity. All proceeds from camping will benefit the NEST.
- Camping includes FREE shuttle service to and from the Festival.
- The NEST non-profit have graciously opened their 20 acres as a
campground for Santa Cruz Moutain SOL 1.7 miles from the Henry Cowell
entrance to the Festival.
- A 5-minute drive. Shuttle to and from the festival is included. Kids
camp free with parents.Each additional adult guest per site per night: $25 (purchased on site)
- Maximum 4 persons per site at any time, not including kids
- Site fees include one vehicle per site
- Additional vehicles: $25 There are NO RV hookups at The Nest
- No Dogs please. There are farm animals at The Nest
- All proceeds from camping will benefit the NEST. Their mission is outdoor education.
- Mountain SOL has no financial affiliation. Please note: No cancellations. No Refunds.
- Camping is Primitive. Camping pass does not include entrance to the festival
Complete event ticketing options are available on our tickets page.
For further questions please visit the
NEST Farm Facebook page or contact
email@example.com. Please be patient, responses may be delayed.